Sunday, February 6, 2011

Movies from A to Zukor

Because I was on such a roll of posting videos of myself last night, I'm doing it some more.



These are all 24 Calamity, which, regrettably, did not get to the point where we have our own TV show. But maybe one day all of us in it will! Or different TV shows. Both these guys are pretty talented.

My relationship to film/TV/viral stuff is ridiculous. I watch so much of it at home, I really love it, and I know from a career perspective I need to care more, but I just can't encourage myself to really push for a film career (EVERYONE WATCHING THESE VIDEOS SAYS 'AND A GOOD THING TOO!'). I just love theatre so much. That's what I like doing. I had a total blast doing these, and The Carswell Show, which is the TV show I was talking about in this blog post, but really it's not where my heart is. I'm just obsessed with theatre.

But maybe I'd like to do more of these kinds of things.... I don't know. Really, I have to do something, instead of endlessly talking about it and posting videos of myself.

I already posted our absolutely amazing parody of 'The Secret', that book that I talk about on this thing constantly but have never really read and kind of don't believe in, well, sometimes, but not really, here.



Our comments are kind of hysterical, if you go on YouTube and read them. People call us the devil because we make fun of things, and say we are going to hell and they hate us and all that. Kind of crazy. They've been up for a few years, and they have quite a number of views at this point. More people than have probably ever seen me perform onstage, in all the performances of all the plays I've done in my whole life. It's kind of amazing. I guess lots of people sit at home in bed all day and watch YouTube. Just like me!

I have two writing deadlines coming up soon, and I'm not in a great place with either of them. One I'm super super excited for, but it's not really an idea, it's not really an anything yet, just buzzing. And the other one I'm lost on. Have to do some work. Uh oh. Work? Me.

No, I'll just keep watching the Superbowl and never work ever. That sounds good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment