Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hold Your Hats and Hallelujah

MY BLOG IS BACK!

For all of you who do not care:

My blog disappeared a month ago. I have no idea why, because I am not King of the Internet. Let it be known, if I were King of the Internet, there would be 24 hour streaming of Paul Rudd movies and TV episodes constantly, musicals on demand, and several sites devoted to casting me in plays and finding me a husband.

I think these things actually already exist and are called YouTube and eHarmony.

ENOUGH OF THAT. Jessica, focus. Yes. It disappeared because the Internet is a spiteful master, though one that I pledge myself to body and soul. Really, no one cares about how I emailed this website several times and cried about it and in the end it was something about my google account? Whatever. I'm back. It's Britney, bitch.

I didn't blog about Modern Love, which was a strange experience in so many ways and something that taught me a lot about theatre, but also left me with so so so so so many questions about theatre that I feel I might be farther back than I ever, ever was. Maybe I'll get around to pondering them on this thing because ALL I DO IS TALK ABOUT MYSELF ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY LONG! It's the funnest!!!!!!

But really, right now I am in a pit of despair over acting and writing, and don't know what to do and who cares. You'll get to hear all about it right here!!!!!

MY BLOG IS BACK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment