Friday, December 2, 2011

Tie Your Napkin Round Your Neck, Cherie, and We Provide the Rest




Ok, let's open this sucker up.

Preview audiences are coming in and it's wonderful. I'm reminded that the play is fun, my work is fun, my character is lots and lots and lots of fun and I'm lucky. So exciting to have people in the house. I see the other half of the show, and the work becomes about something other than just worrying about yourself.


There's a lot of magic in the show, fireworks and costumes and scares and romance, which is so not usually my thing but I'm being transported back to being a kid and not knowing how these things were down and how truly magical that was. It's nice to be part of something that provides that.


Audiences here were so appreciative last year, I'm really excited for more to come see.

All these amazing costumes are designed by Charlotte Robertson at STC, who is so good at her job I can't even speak.


Let's hope opening night goes as well! Because we're not whole without a soul to wait upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment