Thursday, May 19, 2011

High School Ladies at 5 o'clock

I had my first rehearsal for Tout Comme Elle today, which is commonly known as the 50 women show, because it has 50 women in it. And I'm one of them.

It is a pretty amazing group and I'm gobsmacked by the whole thing. It's pretty much all the actresses in this city who you would most die to work with. All together. I'm so lucky. It's hard work and there's lot of challenges but it is a real gift of a show to get to be in.

This is what we look like:

Or this is what we would look like if we were all blue and dots and seen as if from an aeroplane. Please note my old timey spelling of 'aeroplane', or 'flying autobus', as my compatriots down at the Legion also call them. I couldn't take a picture.

And then I rehearsed my one woman show for the last time with Eric and Julia, which made me sad, but they said it wasn't the end, and they also said that I need an audience, so one had better materialize on Saturday night.

Eeek I have a very theatre-y actor-y life right now, it is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment