Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm a Mishap About to Ensue

All right, I have been a terrible blogger. Now I am finally doing a show, and I don't have the will to write about it.

Oh well.

The show is going great. It's exhausting. Not even just physically, even though the show is demanding in that way. I just go up and down energy all morning long, and then feel pretty spent by the end of it. But it is wonderful. I'm proud of this work. Not all of my work. I have scenes where I am particularly strong, and scenes where I'm not sure I'm an actor anymore. But overall I think it's a quite charming, clever show.

Opening was wonderful. Everyone is so nice here.

I'm worrying about what is coming next (because nothing is coming next) but trying to dwai and enjoy what's going on.

La la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment