Friday, December 17, 2010

Day by Day


Great shows one day, bad ones the next.

So it goes.


All I can do is stay moment to moment and try to move on from mistakes and be true. I guess that's all you are ever trying to do in acting. It is a wonder that I haven't mastered this yet. It's hard. It's something that I just have to constantly attempt and may never achieve. What a piss off that is! Statements like that make me want to go and eat an entire pizza.

These photos were taken by Charlotte Robertson, who is a genius and designed these crazy costumes. I'm going to miss this show and I'm worried about how much I'm going to miss it. I'm having so many feelings as this run winds down and it is all exhausting. Oh, God, why do I always have so many feelings????



I'm so not cut out to be an actor, really....listening to other actors and watching them work makes me think that I am not of their ilk. They seem exotic to me. I'm sure that's why I want to be in theatre. I still have some belief that this is where the cool kids are and I'm always just thrilled that they talk to me every now and again.

Possibilities are in the air for the future and that's wonderful but also scary. I'm scared of disappointment and failure and of ever being excited for fear that it will end with me being crushed. Again, stay in the moment. Argh.

What a complicated creature I am.


And I am sideways going through doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment