Monday, December 13, 2010

Brown paper packages tied up with string

Going back in time....

THIS IS WHY WE DO IT.


For flowers and cards and tarts and APPLAUSE.


For backstage gifts!


Otherwise why would you bother? There are easier ways to get attention. Prostitution and constant shouting come to mind.

Or you could combine both of those and have a life on the STAGE!



These are all from opening.

Dance machine opening.




Oh I have said again and again what a great crew this is, but for real.

Inherent in the happiness of doing a show is the sadness that you only do it for a little while and then everything goes away. Oh well.


There will be other shows, right? I hope so.

But still I will miss this one. I guess I am just a hopeless romantic, emotional nutcase who always has to have all these feelings about everything.


But there is more partying to come!

Already on this contract I have seen three movies, had a night on the town, had opening dance fest, had a bonfire party, done a taco night, and been to a gala at my billet's house with Sudbury's upper crust. There is still Secret Santa, cookie contest, dinner at another billet's, and closing party to go. TOO MUCH FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment