Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tale as Old as Time

I'm up in the Great Canadian North, the Paris of the Tundra, Sudbury, at a wonderful wonderful place called Sudbury Theatre Centre, where I'm doing 'Beauty and the Beast' (I'm not playing either).

That means I'm walking around singing this:


And we can all look forward to five weeks of me singing that. AND ONLY THAT.

So exciting to be working again. It's been a while since I have done a show so I'm just remembering how exciting it is to read and ask questions and do the work. Fuck I love the work. It's just the best. Can you believe I get paid for this on occasion? Remarkable. First table reads, and a crew which is like a big new group of friends, and getting to dress up and prance around? Yes please. Love it. There's so much more to say but really it just comes down to the fact that I am very lucky whenever anyone lets me be on a stage.

AND THE BIG NEWS I HAVE IS THAT TICKETS TO 'MODERN LOVE' AT THE NEXT STAGE FESTIVAL ARE ON SALE SO PLEASE INVITE 900 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS AND BUY BUY BUY. YOU CAN DO IT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment