Saturday, January 1, 2011

It is the Music of a People Who Are Climbing T'wards the Light

Ok, so I have nothing to say. I just wanted to have a post on the first day of the year. I felt that would bode well for some reason. It does, right? Like...it bodes, at least. Maybe not well. But boding is better than not boding. Or foreboding. That's the worst!

I had such great plans and I thought they would start today but they're totally not starting today. Probably not tomorrow either. Let's hope for Monday.

The thing I can't talk about is tomorrow and it's scary. I really hope I can do it. I know I'm ready for it, it's just whether I prove that. It means a lot. Ay yi yi. I can do it. And if I can't, it won't be the end of the world. I hope. Argh. But I'll do it, so we don't need to worry about that.

Anyway....this is the most inspiring thing I know, in a lot of ways, so we can all watch it and cry at the constant spirit of the human race, and how we can all be bonded in ways that seem insignificant but strike to the quick of what we all need from the world. Oh....you're not crying?....Just me then? .....ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment